A place to discuss privacy and freedom in the digital world.
Privacy has become a very important issue in modern society, with companies and governments constantly abusing their power, more and more people are waking up to the importance of digital privacy.
In this community everyone is welcome to post links and discuss topics related to privacy.
- Posting a link to a website containing tracking isn’t great, if contents of the website are behind a paywall maybe copy them into the post
- Don’t promote proprietary software
- Try to keep things on topic
- If you have a question, please try searching for previous discussions, maybe it has already been answered
- Reposts are fine, but should have at least a couple of weeks in between so that the post can reach a new audience
- Be nice :)
much thanks to @gary_host_laptop for the logo design :)
- 0 users online
- 1 user / day
- 7 users / week
- 33 users / month
- 227 users / 6 months
- 19 subscribers
- 1.1K Posts
- 4.72K Comments
I’ve quite enjoyed Kagi but I kinda doubt they’ll be around for long. But it has inspired me to work on a tool so I can have my own ! queries or redirects without having to rely on them or other search sites.
Perhaps. In a blog post they shared they would currently cover their technical expenses with their income but not the wages, which is a shame in my opinion. A clear business model that does not rely on ads and tracking makes me feel better using it.