Just wait until someone accidentally burns the shit out of themselves. It actually happens all the time with medical oxygen in hospitals, as in, a controlled environment where oxygen use is expected, and the injuries can be severe, even deadly. Imagine bringing one of these to a BBQ, someone lights the grill too close to you, fwoomp

@seahorse
admin
link
fedilink
139M

It’s all natural guys!

Create a post
  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day
  • 3 users / week
  • 10 users / month
  • 81 users / 6 months
  • 3 subscribers
  • 772 Posts
  • 2.35K Comments
  • Modlog